PROTECT – Team Leaders has been designed for Government Officials tasked with managing law enforcement operations in protected areas, or forests within Southeast Asia.
This course is an intense 18-day competency based training designed to deliver junior management personnel the skills to properly command and manage an enforcement ranger patrol team on tactical operations, conduct basic investigations and to develop and implement training and instruct in a classroom and field environment (train-the-trainer T2).
- Junior Command, Leadership and Management
- Advanced Tactical Field Operations
- Advanced Patrol Operations
- Patrol Operations Procedure
- Field Investigations and Rural Surveillance
- Training and Method of Instruction